Why Come?

The Student Blogging Challenge has started back up again, and I am very excited about it because it will help me blog more often, and improve my blogging skills.  The first challenge was posted on Sunday.  It is to make a post on why you should come to my blog.  So. . .

Why come to my blog?  What is so interesting about it?  My blog is full of posts, and some of them are sure to spark an interest in you!  I post about what is going on in my life, and recent animations I have made.  I am constantly trying to improve my animations, and someday, there might even be short, little movies or even a few games!   By reading my blog, you can learn about using a few Adobe programs, like Flash (what I use to make most of my animations) or you could just learn about me and what I like to do for fun (besides blogging).  I also constantly post updates of my life.  Whether you are here to see my pretty pictures or learn about me, I hope you enjoy it and keep coming back.

Student Challenge #1

2 thoughts on “Why Come?

1. G’day Zachary,
    Welcome to the blogging challenge again. I am sure many students will visit here to look at your animations and perhaps ask questions about how you have made them.

2. Pingback: Reasons to visit | Challenge Yourself to Blog